Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh! Herbal Pleasure Pills Review

At Smokin Js, we have been selling alternative herbal products for 14 years.  Over the years there have been a lot of products that just didn't hit the spot.  About 10 months ago we started selling a product called Oh! Herbal Pleasure.  At first I was skeptical because the packaging seemed like yet another boner pill.  However, the feedback has been amazingly consistent and positive.  Maybe the packaging is so lame because picturing the beat of music, the dance of lights, the buz of speakers, the smell of a flower, the touch of your first lover, the feel of trimmed grass under your bare foot, and the Webster's definition of ecstacy would be too hard to pull off on a point of sale package!  But all of that has been the consistent feedback we have received.

Tmo from Smokin Js:  I took my Oh! Herbal Pleasure pills saturday after i got off.  Aafter about an hour, I was in euphoria heaven.  My head was buzzin, my body feeling hella cool, and everything seems different, but pleasently so.   As a first time using Oh! it was so much fun to "observe", how everything seems so much different inna "better way".  It seemed so lovey-huggy and easy to get distracted all in one.  No cotton mouth, nothin' speedy, no after effects, and I went to sleep and woke up normal.   It's like "good golly miss molly" inna pill.  Amazing this shit works as well as it does.  I would put party experience in there too, I like Oh! better than anything else I've tried for parties with wild music, lazer lights, and atmospheric effects.  It's that effective and free from after day headaches, dehydration, and having nasty stuff in your system feeling ...  "no brain oatmeal!" 

King George from Smokin Js:  It was fukenamazing for about 4-5 hours, and it won't leave you feeling all Seratonin depleted the next day!!  If you saw me @ Moondreams and Lazerbeams, then you know what's up!!!  Have fun all you Smokin J'ers!!!  See you @ Freaknight!!!

Oh! Herbal Pleasure is only $14.99 for two pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment